The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Happy to be here again

fiola

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 17, 2017
Cluj Napoca
Hello everybody,

I'm glad to be back here on the forum! I'm an old member from back when this forum had categories .
Here is the busienss that I worked on since 2017, but this year I finally got the courage to start something new from scratch.

Because I love writing code, and AI/technology is more present in our lives than it has ever been, I wanted to be even more involved in this space.

So now I'm building a new business where I offer custom AI/Software automations aimed at assisting entrepreneurs in boosting profits/saving time in their businesses. These automations primarily involve:
  • Improving call show rates and closing ratios by integrating AI agents to engage with prospects and warm up leads.
  • Aggregating marketing data and automating data collection to aid in marketing and business decision-making processes.
  • Reducing VA costs by automating repetitive tasks such as invoicing, meeting reminders, and information sharing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eifesu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Dec 21, 2021
Hello everybody,

I'm glad to be back here on the forum! I'm an old member from back when this forum had categories .
Here is the busienss that I worked on since 2017, but this year I finally got the courage to start something new from scratch.

Because I love writing code, and AI/technology is more present in our lives than it has ever been, I wanted to be even more involved in this space.

So now I'm building a new business where I offer custom AI/Software automations aimed at assisting entrepreneurs in boosting profits/saving time in their businesses. These automations primarily involve:
  • Improving call show rates and closing ratios by integrating AI agents to engage with prospects and warm up leads.
  • Aggregating marketing data and automating data collection to aid in marketing and business decision-making processes.
  • Reducing VA costs by automating repetitive tasks such as invoicing, meeting reminders, and information sharing.
Welcome back !

How far are you into your AI project ?
Do you target a specific niche of entrepreneur ?

Also something I would like to know a little more about is how you plan to market it to your client base, which is something I’ll have to think about in a near future.

Cheers.

fiola

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 17, 2017
Cluj Napoca
Welcome back !

How far are you into your AI project ?
Do you target a specific niche of entrepreneur ?

Also something I would like to know a little more about is how you plan to market it to your client base, which is something I’ll have to think about in a near future.

Cheers.
I've just started it. I was a software developer at Google and Facebook so I can automate most of the things that a business needs.
I don't want to choose a niche yet because the long term play is to identify a common problem that businesses have, and build a software solution.

I don't have a marketing plan besides DM-ing people and do some work for free in exchange for referrals.
Welcome for your comeback.
Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eifesu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Dec 21, 2021
I've just started it. I was a software developer at Google and Facebook so I can automate most of the things that a business needs.
I don't want to choose a niche yet because the long term play is to identify a common problem that businesses have, and build a software solution.

I don't have a marketing plan besides DM-ing people and do some work for free in exchange for referrals.

Thank you!
Will definitely be following your progress along. Good luck !

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
As you will develop custom solutions, will that lock clients in for the long-term? Because of sunk cost fallacy, or just because switching (off-boarding) will be hard? Or will you write long-term contracts from the get-go? Or do you plan to do one-time fixed cost projects?

I ask this because AI is developing fast, so I wonder how you can sustain your edge.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...