The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What's your Lambo? (What are you working for?)

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
My lambo is mastery over myself, I want to be able to do things I think are impossible now. I want to be able to be free and get material wealth but more than the wealth itself I want the satisfaction and self-respect from taking the hard and less traveled road. I also want to have a unique life that isn't filled with typical regrets like following others, I want to the author of my own story.
That is a good jumping-off goal. Someday you may want to take it to the next level -- you may want to be the quiet, unseen catalyst for change and unsung source of unexpected acts of kindness in your little corner of the world. Think of all the good you can do with the trappings of your success from behind the curtain. You can give others who are struggling a hand up. If it weren't for some really good people who helped me when I was young, I wouldn't be where I am. Now, I try to do the same for others.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.