The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What books have helped you all?

For any book discussion

sahil123720@gmai

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jun 8, 2023
Australia
Hi all,

I wanted to ask what books (outside of MJ DeMarco's fabulous publishings) have assisted you all in your entrepreneurial journeys? I am interested in anything you all have to offer, particularly when it comes to mindset and discipline.

Thanks,
Sahil.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Hi all,

I wanted to ask what books (outside of MJ DeMarco's fabulous publishings) have assisted you all in your entrepreneurial journeys? I am interested in anything you all have to offer, particularly when it comes to mindset and discipline.

Thanks,
Sahil.
How to get friends and influence people.

Anthares

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jan 3, 2023
How to get friends and influence people.
I tend to look for books that help me overcoming a current challenge.

For example the book "Deep work" has helped me finding and blocking the time in my schedule to do the more profound work that will improve my level as a teacher / or doing the transfirmational tasks that will help me scale my business.
I struggled doing quality work these last years with all the distractions, administrative tasks etc.

Another big helper is the book "who not how". Because I try to do too many things myself, and waste time. Instead I try to reach people first now instead of trying to do/learn something where I'm incompetent.
I also learn to outsource some tasks that take too much time and have little value. (For example I paid someone to change 350 smartphone screenshots into éditable and printable pdfs for my students. It saved me some months of work. .)

Once you have read the classical books, then good books dépend on what you need to learn I would say. There are many hidden gems also

mooney14

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 7, 2023
I tend to look for books that help me overcoming a current challenge.

For example the book "Deep work" has helped me finding and blocking the time in my schedule to do the more profound work that will improve my level as a teacher / or doing the transfirmational tasks that will help me scale my business.
I struggled doing quality work these last years with all the distractions, administrative tasks etc.

Another big helper is the book "who not how". Because I try to do too many things myself, and waste time. Instead I try to reach people first now instead of trying to do/learn something where I'm incompetent.
I also learn to outsource some tasks that take too much time and have little value. (For example I paid someone to change 350 smartphone screenshots into éditable and printable pdfs for my students. It saved me some months of work. .)

Once you have read the classical books, then good books dépend on what you need to learn I would say. There are many hidden gems also
Completely agree on this. I tend to look for/read books that help me with my current challenges or weaknesses in various aspects of life. I recently read "Happy, Sexy, Millionaire" and found it to be super insightful.

Deep Work is on my list actually! Here are a few others that I've found to be useful throughout my journey thus far:

- Psychology of Money
- Mindset
- Ruthless Elimination of Hurry
- Think Again

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.