The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are your ways to be around good influence?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Tyler_Durden

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Aug 14, 2023
Hey you, I hope your life is great.
What do you do to be around "success"?
What I mean by this is by being around good influence towards Money, Business and Enterpreneurship.
Like do you have a successfull Friend that made a million last year and you get some tips from him?
Or do you watch Iman Ghazi Youtube Videos?

I want to know a few new ways I did not thought about yet to improve my enviroment to be around good influence!
My current one is not very optimal because many people in my life are either do not care about Enterpreneurship, or even think very negative about it. My parents let me do what i want but they do not like the idea.
I have some Friends that are interested too in enterpreneurship but I also want to improve my Influence around me?

So what are the influencers/podcasts or anything other you follow or do to learn new things about money,
Enterpreneurship etc. ?

Thank you for your Time!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

benjamin.matulis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 12, 2023
Canada
I watch videos from successful entrepreneurs online lets say for example Iman Gadzhi or Hamza. And I then watch some of their videos where they recommend their favorite books that helped them the most. Most of these books bring me towards another sources/book or influencer that can help me on towards my goal. For example, the millionaire fastlane and unscripted was recommended by Hamza and after reading those books I was forwarded to the fastlane forum to then learn about some other books and influencers on this platform as well. You'd be suprised but most of the threads on the forum make me learn so much from other people's perspectives and the way they manage their own business.
For podcasts, I dont really have some to recommend as to those that I watch are mostly the ones that are on my home page of youtube since I watch so many things about business, videos and podcasts will naturally be recommended to me as well. What I do recommend is whenever there's something your curious about or there's something you want to learn about that is related to business, search it up on youtube and watch a few of those entrepeneur related videos, there will always be recommended videos related to business coming up next to the video.

Hope this helps!

Tyler_Durden

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Aug 14, 2023
I watch videos from successful entrepreneurs online lets say for example Iman Gadzhi or Hamza. And I then watch some of their videos where they recommend their favorite books that helped them the most. Most of these books bring me towards another sources/book or influencer that can help me on towards my goal. For example, the millionaire fastlane and unscripted was recommended by Hamza and after reading those books I was forwarded to the fastlane forum to then learn about some other books and influencers on this platform as well. You'd be suprised but most of the threads on the forum make me learn so much from other people's perspectives and the way they manage their own business.
For podcasts, I dont really have some to recommend as to those that I watch are mostly the ones that are on my home page of youtube since I watch so many things about business, videos and podcasts will naturally be recommended to me as well. What I do recommend is whenever there's something your curious about or there's something you want to learn about that is related to business, search it up on youtube and watch a few of those entrepeneur related videos, there will always be recommended videos related to business coming up next to the video.

Hope this helps!
I am actually here too because of Hamza, I mean yeah it took more but there was the starting point. I am honestly not a big fan of YT anymore because even though it is for Self Improvement I find myself very quickly wasting hours and not executing anything for very shallow information. Right now I read unscripted and listen to audiobooks because they are way more detailed than YT. And you are right, this Forum is really awesome, I am always surprised how great some advices here and how mutch there is still to lean!

benjamin.matulis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 12, 2023
Canada
I am actually here too because of Hamza, I mean yeah it took more but there was the starting point. I am honestly not a big fan of YT anymore because even though it is for Self Improvement I find myself very quickly wasting hours and not executing anything for very shallow information. Right now I read unscripted and listen to audiobooks because they are way more detailed than YT. And you are right, this Forum is really awesome, I am always surprised how great some advices here and how mutch there is still to lean!
Completely right, I mostly read books these days as well. I only use youtube if I run out of books to read or if there's a topic I feel like I'll learn better by watching a video.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.