The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Please give feedback on my project in financial modeling

Idea threads

Fiscra

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Feb 22, 2024
Ukraine
Hi all! My name is Kate. I'm from Ukraine. I need your help with feedback on what I can improve in my project. In my subjective opinion, it is useful and understandable. But I haven't visitors to it, so there are mistakes that I don't see.

Here is a short story:
I work in finance for more than 12 years. For the last 5 years, I help startups and companies prepare financial plans/models for their projects.
In addition, I saw how people opened businesses without any calculations hoping for success. Unfortunately, such businesses closed a few months after opening because of high losses.
So, I decided to create my project Fiscra. The idea of Fiscra was to share my financial experience and create an easy and understandable financial tool for financial model preparation, improve of the site visitors knowledge in finance for business, and help companies increase their chances of success after opening a business.

Fiscra is a financial platform with free online financial models (calculators) for different businesses: cafes, SAAS, consulting firms, service businesses, e-commerce, hotels, etc.
So, you can choose from the page of calculators a type of business that you would like to start and with the help of calculators receive automatic calculation of a financial forecast for 3 years. You can use them for free.

Could you please write feedback if these calculators are useful, understandable, and easy to use? What do I need to improve?

Thanks for your opinion in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KJFast

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Dec 8, 2023
Hi all! My name is Kate. I'm from Ukraine. I need your help with feedback on what I can improve in my project. In my subjective opinion, it is useful and understandable. But I haven't visitors to it, so there are mistakes that I don't see.

Here is a short story:
I work in finance for more than 12 years. For the last 5 years, I help startups and companies prepare financial plans/models for their projects.
In addition, I saw how people opened businesses without any calculations hoping for success. Unfortunately, such businesses closed a few months after opening because of high losses.
So, I decided to create my project Fiscra. The idea of Fiscra was to share my financial experience and create an easy and understandable financial tool for financial model preparation, improve of the site visitors knowledge in finance for business, and help companies increase their chances of success after opening a business.

Fiscra is a financial platform with free online financial models (calculators) for different businesses: cafes, SAAS, consulting firms, service businesses, e-commerce, hotels, etc.
So, you can choose from the page of calculators a type of business that you would like to start and with the help of calculators receive automatic calculation of a financial forecast for 3 years. You can use them for free.

Could you please write feedback if these calculators are useful, understandable, and easy to use? What do I need to improve?

Thanks for your opinion in advance!
Every time I click a link it opens a new tab, already wanted to quit using. Honest feedback, cool concept though. You’ll make it

Fiscra

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Feb 22, 2024
Ukraine
Every time I click a link it opens a new tab, already wanted to quit using. Honest feedback, cool concept though. You’ll make it
This was done on purpose so that users have quick access to the original page with all calculators. But I'll think about it, thanks for the feedback.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.