The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Jay's Introduction to the Fastlane Forum

Jay Storm

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 9, 2023
Hi everyone,

I'm Jay and I'm a 17, I haven't had the greatest life my parents are poor and don't really care about me, I didn't get that good of an education because I was homeschooled for most of my life and I wasn't taught as much as I would have liked, so I had to teach myself. Since I was homeschooled, I never went out, so I don't have many friends, though the one friend I do have is amazing.

I have always been a positive person and hoped my life would get better and that great things would eventually come to me if I waited, and yes some good things came (like my best friend) but not the things I expected, so I decided that if I want things I had to start working to get them.

First off I love learning, so I am trying to learn as much as I can in anything, but I am mainly focusing on making fictional books, music, and growing on social media to build up fans for the books and music. I'm mainly focusing on the first two but I will start the third soon.

Making books for me right now is hard because the only thing I think of, is my life, so every story I make is based on my life. I decided to take a break and focus on music which over the past couple days it's been going well. There are these musicals I've been listening to recently and it's just music no live action film or cartoon, and I thought that it'd be fun to make and I've got the whole idea there I'm just focusing on turning it into music. And yes somehow I can't think of different stories that aren't related to my life, but I can think of musicals.

Also as extra info I've been trying to get a job all year but no one wants someone who seems useless on a resume. So that basically forced me to focus on other ways to earn money. But I did just join an online school which gives me free courses in different things.

I skimmed over the rules because there were so many, I doubt I did, but I hope I didn't type anything I'm not supposed to.

Lastly there's a lot more I wanted to add to this but it'd probably fill up a whole book so I didn't add it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...