The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am really struggling with money chasing mindset

Anything related to matters of the mind

Actionpreneur

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Sep 21, 2023
After reading Mj books on productocracy, I experienced a profound change. Initially, I was determined to develop the best product possible. However, over time, a sense of urgency crept in, and I rushed the process. As a result, I ended up creating another mediocre product. I felt that if I didn’t complete the product quickly, I couldn’t compete, and I also lost patience. I want to shift this mindset and cultivate patience. Any tips or book recommendations to help me achieve this would be greatly appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
After reading Mj books on productocracy, I experienced a profound change. Initially, I was determined to develop the best product possible. However, over time, a sense of urgency crept in, and I rushed the process. As a result, I ended up creating another mediocre product. I felt that if I didn’t complete the product quickly, I couldn’t compete, and I also lost patience. I want to shift this mindset and cultivate patience. Any tips or book recommendations to help me achieve this would be greatly appreciated.
You just said what you need to do. Reading a book isn’t going to help.

Can you go back to work on your product and improve it?

Actionpreneur

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Sep 21, 2023

an you go back to work on your product and improve it?

I can revisit the product and work on enhancing it. However, I must admit that sometimes my eagerness to see quick results can lead to a bit of impatience, which might hasten the process more than necessary.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
“Money chasing” here refers to fluff activities (usually trendy hustles circulated online) to pursue money without substance.

I don’t see the relevance here.

Money chaser: Give me Money!
Customer: ???
Money Chase: Sorry I mean I provide value
Customer: What value?
Money chaser: Do you want to 10x your sales? (Copy paste from guru handbook).

Value provider: I save you $50 of trouble for $5
Customer: How does it work?
Value provider: Here is the demo. I worked on this for 3 years. It is based on the science of ….
Customer: shut up and take my money!

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.