The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello

ErickMendez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jun 14, 2023
Hello everyone.

This is my first post, My name is Erick Mendez, I'm from the Philippines and I am 14 years old. I found this website from the book called "The Millionaire Fastlane ", that was 2 months ago and I'm glad I took interest to the book otherwise I wouldn't have been introduced to this wonderful community. Currently I'm learning more about web development thanks to this forum, I plan to make websites for local businesses as a side hustle. If I'm being honest I really don't know what to say In this post.

Basically My goal from this forum is to not only learn new knowledge such as Coding and Marketing, but also to meet new people that could potentially guide me through any journey I could take.

Anyways if you've read through all of my boring introduction, Thanks for listening!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...