The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from the Netherlands

FastlaneJonah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Dec 20, 2022
Hi all,

I just finished reading the millionaire fastlane and recently purchased unscripted . Let me tell you that the millionaire fastlane
opened my eyes and drastically shifted my perspectives. It was a dense book with a huge amount of knowledge.
I'm close to graduating with a slowlane degree, I was raised being told that I should work a job that brings a lot of fulfillment.

Despite my job giving a portion of fulfillment, I don't feel it and I've always had ambitions to step up, be useful and
become free. Fulfillment doesn't pay bills and it definitely doesn't give me freedom. I also just want to have
enough money so that I don't have to worry about anything.

Right now after completing the book, I've no idea how to get started. The book resonated really well with me
as I seek to provide massive value to the market place. That is the only way in my view to get proper money
and the only way to generate income that would be in line with my values.

Anyways, on this forum I want to add value as well and share knowledge and nuggets of wisdom wherever possible.
Currently becoming really good at completing habits that are hugely beneficial; working out, eating healthy, reading books,
journalling, and meditation. I'm proud that I'm able to do it. Though these habits don't create income. They simply
sharpen the tool that is me.

Any advice is welcome and I enjoy talking to others as well.

Kind regards,

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BaiAnrui

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jul 30, 2019
The Netherlands
Hi all,

I just finished reading the millionaire fastlane and recently purchased unscripted . Let me tell you that the millionaire fastlane
opened my eyes and drastically shifted my perspectives. It was a dense book with a huge amount of knowledge.
I'm close to graduating with a slowlane degree, I was raised being told that I should work a job that brings a lot of fulfillment.

Despite my job giving a portion of fulfillment, I don't feel it and I've always had ambitions to step up, be useful and
become free. Fulfillment doesn't pay bills and it definitely doesn't give me freedom. I also just want to have
enough money so that I don't have to worry about anything.

Right now after completing the book, I've no idea how to get started. The book resonated really well with me
as I seek to provide massive value to the market place. That is the only way in my view to get proper money
and the only way to generate income that would be in line with my values.

Anyways, on this forum I want to add value as well and share knowledge and nuggets of wisdom wherever possible.
Currently becoming really good at completing habits that are hugely beneficial; working out, eating healthy, reading books,
journalling, and meditation. I'm proud that I'm able to do it. Though these habits don't create income. They simply
sharpen the tool that is me.

Any advice is welcome and I enjoy talking to others as well.

Kind regards,
Hell Jonah,

welcome, where you from. I also from the Netherlands (currently living in Belgium, we sold our house in the Netherlands and bought a much bigger house in Belgium at a much better price ;)

polaroid22

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Oct 26, 2021
Greetings from Belgium!
Maybe an idea to do an group chat for Belgium/Netherlands(or europe) to share insights? As everything is slightly different over here vs the US?

FastlaneJonah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Dec 20, 2022
Greetings from Belgium!
Maybe an idea to do an group chat for Belgium/Netherlands(or europe) to share insights? As everything is slightly different over here vs the US?
Sounds like a good plan, the challenges are slightly different compared to the US.
Also, having like-minded individuals is always a good thing. In what way would you suggest that we make this group?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FastlaneJonah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Dec 20, 2022
Hell Jonah,

welcome, where you from. I also from the Netherlands (currently living in Belgium, we sold our house in the Netherlands and bought a much bigger house in Belgium at a much better price ;)
Wow, interested in your journey. Congratulations to you though!
I'm from around Rotterdam.

Sirlatete

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 13, 2023
I'd like to have a group as well. Would me nice to meet like minded people. I'm from Amersfoort.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...