The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Discover the secret to supercharging your learning with neuroscience-backed strategies!

Anything related to matters of the mind

BlackLands

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 5, 2019
Hey everyone,

I recently came across some fascinating research on the neuroscience of education and how it can inform our approach to learning. I wanted to share a few key takeaways and strategies that we can use to improve our learning and retention of new information.
  1. Make connections to existing knowledge: Our brains are wired to make connections between new information and what we already know. So, when you're trying to learn something new, try to relate it to something you already understand. This will help you better understand and retain the new information.
  2. Practice retrieval: Simply re-reading or reviewing material is not as effective as actively recalling the information from memory. Try quizzing yourself or explaining the material to someone else to practice retrieval and strengthen your understanding.
  3. Space out your learning: Studies have shown that spacing out your learning over time, rather than trying to cram all at once, leads to better retention. So, break up your study sessions and intersperse them with breaks to give your brain time to process and consolidate the information.
  4. Use multimedia: Our brains are more engaged when we use multiple senses to learn. So, try using multimedia resources such as videos, podcasts, and interactive exercises to supplement your learning.
I hope these strategies are helpful for you as you continue your learning journey!
PM me if you want other tips on how to improve your learning!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.