The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A 17-Year-Old Entrepreneur Joins the Ranks!

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

DDH

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 19, 2023
Hi There!

Allow me to introduce myself: I'm thrilled to be joining this vibrant community of trailblazers, disruptors, and dreamers. At the ripe age of 17, I stand here today as an aspiring entrepreneur, ready to embark on a remarkable journey of turning my passions into purpose.

"Why wait to be a Selfmade Millionare?", I'm a believer that age is just a number (in terms of learning, of course). Curiosity is my driving force to know more about how to make money and unlocking the true potential of myself in general. "What could i be?", that's how my 5 year old self would ask and thank goodness the answer never changed, "I wanna learn how to make money and friends" was always the answer. Inspired by the stories of selfmade millionares, I'm eager to craft my own narrative, leaving a positive impact on the world and shaping the entrepreneurial landscape for generations to come.

So, dear fellow forum members, I'm humbled and honored to join your ranks. I'm here to listen, learn, and contribute in any way I can. To be able to know more about the vast knowledge in the world is the heart of my approach. Let's embark on this collaborative adventure together, supporting each other's growth and celebrating our shared victories.

Regards,
Danish, A 17-Year-Old Entrepreneurial Maverick

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Hi There!

Allow me to introduce myself: I'm thrilled to be joining this vibrant community of trailblazers, disruptors, and dreamers. At the ripe age of 17, I stand here today as an aspiring entrepreneur, ready to embark on a remarkable journey of turning my passions into purpose.

"Why wait to be a Selfmade Millionare?", I'm a believer that age is just a number (in terms of learning, of course). Curiosity is my driving force to know more about how to make money and unlocking the true potential of myself in general. "What could i be?", that's how my 5 year old self would ask and thank goodness the answer never changed, "I wanna learn how to make money and friends" was always the answer. Inspired by the stories of selfmade millionares, I'm eager to craft my own narrative, leaving a positive impact on the world and shaping the entrepreneurial landscape for generations to come.

So, dear fellow forum members, I'm humbled and honored to join your ranks. I'm here to listen, learn, and contribute in any way I can. To be able to know more about the vast knowledge in the world is the heart of my approach. Let's embark on this collaborative adventure together, supporting each other's growth and celebrating our shared victories.

Regards,
Welcome!

It's good to always stay curious and open to picking up new things. It will serve you well for life.

Look out for the Gold-tagged threads, especially progress threads. They won't point out everything you must do from A to Z, but they will leave you hints on how to think and make decisions on your own to solve problems.

Also, what's important is that you actually DO and USE what you learnt in real life business.

It's funny, but there are many grown adults out there who don't do anything, and wonder why their lives stay the same...

Are you currently studying? Working a job? Starting any biz projects yet?

DDH

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 19, 2023
Welcome!

It's good to always stay curious and open to picking up new things. It will serve you well for life.

Look out for the Gold-tagged threads, especially progress threads. They won't point out everything you must do from A to Z, but they will leave you hints on how to think and make decisions on your own to solve problems.

Also, what's important is that you actually DO and USE what you learnt in real life business.

It's funny, but there are many grown adults out there who don't do anything, and wonder why their lives stay the same...

Are you currently studying? Working a job? Starting any biz projects yet?
Thank you so much for the warm welcome and the advice,
I'll definitely keep an eye out for those Gold-tagged threads, especially the progress threads. And yes, currently i'm studying Industrial Engineering in uni, i do work as a waiter as of now in a restaurant to earn bits of money and experience, and i don't have any biz project as of now (but i would love to have a proper one). For now, i'm still living in the slowlane but working on moving to the fastlane ASAP.

I feel like i still need to focus on building the foundation of my mentality and mindset plus trying to shape a habit so that i could be set on my journey in the fastlane. Now, i'm still in the early stages of making my first ever project. i'm exploring the industries, making market searches in my free time and of course finding like-minded people to work with, especially one that i could call a mentor (still seacrhing for one).

Thank you once again for the warm welcome, and I look forward to learning from everyone's experiences and contributing to the community in any way I can.

crystal_

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
May 20, 2023
Hi There!

Regards,
Welcome!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mamamargaux

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 24, 2022
Welcome @DDH I admire your zeal and enthusiasm. Keep learning and always ask questions and guidance. This forum and @MJ DeMarco are very helpful and encouraging and inspiring.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...