The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why people are failing when it comes to resolutions!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Dan Willis

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 6, 2014
You should get a cheap mic! It would sound 100x better than the webcam mic it sounds like you have. As well as you should film this on your phone, would probably look much better than the webcam as well.

Just a suggestion :)
The mic being used is a studio mic with a filter screen and the video is being shot by an HD Camera. Sound quality is something I need to address much more on the OBS settings but I appreciate the feedback. Did you watch on 1080p?

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
Good job on going out there and putting out content.

However, the video quality is poor.

1. Invest in a nice backdrop. Gives future videos a professional look.

2. Use a better camera. I was watching 1080p on an iPhone X. Quality was poor.

3. As mentioned, sound is lacking. Improve here and I’m sure the audience can appreciate.

I saw a little hesiatation/nervousness. However this can be improved with more practice. Keep it up and in no time you’ll be a natural.

All in all, this is my opinion. I think it’s brave to go out and put yourself out there. Good job.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dan Willis

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 6, 2014
Good job on going out there and putting out content.

However, the video quality is poor.

1. Invest in a nice backdrop. Gives future videos a professional look.

2. Use a better camera. I was watching 1080p on an iPhone X. Quality was poor.

3. As mentioned, sound is lacking. Improve here and I’m sure the audience can appreciate.

I saw a little hesiatation/nervousness. However this can be improved with more practice. Keep it up and in no time you’ll be a natural.

All in all, this is my opinion. I think it’s brave to go out and put yourself out there. Good job.

Appreciate the opinion and feedback. I will check the recording quality in OBS to see if there are some better resolutions available as well as sound performance.
Thanks for watching!

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
The mic being used is a studio mic with a filter screen and the video is being shot by an HD Camera. Sound quality is something I need to address much more on the OBS settings but I appreciate the feedback. Did you watch on 1080p?

use OBS to apply a noise filter at -30db, it will greatly clean up the sound.

EDIT - just listened to it, the sound isn't that bad. The noise filter won't make much difference, my bad.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.