The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What's the best incentive I can offer local business owners to complete a 2 minute survey?

GatsbyMag

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 20, 2016
I have made a 2 minute survey (RK Virtual Survey - Business Owner's) to find out more about a problem that business owners face in order to create a product that can help them (a type of client portal).

LinkedIn and Facebook are the platforms being used to reach out to the business owners, I've advertised offers for free consultation and discounts but it doesn't seem to be enough to encourage many survey responses. I've only gotten about 3 responses so far.

As business owners and entrepreneurs I'd appreciate if you shared some ideas as to what value would you be open to receiving if all you had to do was a 2 minute survey? And please feel free to complete the survey yourself (if you have the time)!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Christian McGhee

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Jan 10, 2018
Colorado
I have made a 2 minute survey (RK Virtual Survey - Business Owner's) to find out more about a problem that business owners face in order to create a product that can help them (a type of client portal).

LinkedIn and Facebook are the platforms being used to reach out to the business owners, I've advertised offers for free consultation and discounts but it doesn't seem to be enough to encourage many survey responses. I've only gotten about 3 responses so far.

As business owners and entrepreneurs I'd appreciate if you shared some ideas as to what value would you be open to receiving if all you had to do was a 2 minute survey? And please feel free to complete the survey yourself (if you have the time)!

Is it niche specific? For instance if you were targeting realtors then I think it would be easier to come up with a specific offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real Deal Denver

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jan 13, 2018
Denver, Colorado
I'm a SUCKER for these things.

What gets me every time - and I'm not complaining at all - is an instant download of valuable information.

1) The top ten reasons most people don't have .......
2) The five things you should never do when .......
3) How to get first class service every time at ...........

Sign me up baby. If it's a topic I'm interested in, I gladly give them my email and my feedback. I usually end up spending money buying their services and/or products as well.

You should ask your model customers what they would really like to know - or what is really important about a certain topic. They will then TELL you what their hot button is - you just supply the information and you're in. Because of all the spam, etc. you might have to follow up with them so you don't get lost in the crowd.

I (and others) call this target marketing. I target my customers directly, and I know what they want before I even begin marketing to them. It takes time and effort, but it's extremely powerful and effective.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.