• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

What were your BIGGEST mindset shifts since you became an entrepreneur?

Discussion in 'The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Mind' started by TreyAllDay, Sep 16, 2018.

1. TreyAllDay

TreyAllDay Whatever it takes Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,112
    I think we would mostly agree that becoming an entrepreneur typically comes with major shifts in your mindset (unless you've always been entrepreneurial minded). I am curious to hear what your biggest shifts in behaviour, attitude, and belief have been? What were some of your most ridiculous beliefs and attitudes before seeing the light?

2. TreyAllDay

TreyAllDay Whatever it takes Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,112
    For me:
    • I remember thinking the best way to get rich was get a weekend job.
    • I don't think I ever really considered that I was in control of my own life, mostly felt like a product of luck- the statement "You are who you choose to be" escaped me completely.
    • Used to spend a ton of time on facebook, mobile apps, youtube, etc leaving comments and arguing with all the other idiots.

404profound likes this.