The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

What were your BIGGEST mindset shifts since you became an entrepreneur?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I think we would mostly agree that becoming an entrepreneur typically comes with major shifts in your mindset (unless you've always been entrepreneurial minded). I am curious to hear what your biggest shifts in behaviour, attitude, and belief have been? What were some of your most ridiculous beliefs and attitudes before seeing the light?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
For me:
  • I remember thinking the best way to get rich was get a weekend job.
  • I don't think I ever really considered that I was in control of my own life, mostly felt like a product of luck- the statement "You are who you choose to be" escaped me completely.
  • Used to spend a ton of time on facebook, mobile apps, youtube, etc leaving comments and arguing with all the other idiots.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any scholarship programs for those who can't afford the course? Broke but need this course :)...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

What are Fastlaners Currently Reading?

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads