The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

What is the misconception of life.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

ljb7

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jun 7, 2014
I get the feeling that the creator doesn't want the misconceptions to be clear just yet. The video's a little cliché, designed to pull on the heartstrings, and I reckon its going down the line of 'you don't need to do what society prescribes you...[insert offer]' in a follow up video/course at some point.

Edit: Okay so seems that was posted 2 years ago. Creator holds conferences. Motivational spiel about not sticking to the script.

Last edited:

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
I get the feeling that the creator doesn't want the misconceptions to be clear just yet. The video's a little cliché, designed to pull on the heartstrings, and I reckon its going down the line of 'you don't need to do what society prescribes you...[insert offer]' in a follow up video/course at some point.

Edit: Okay so seems that was posted 2 years ago. Creator holds conferences. Motivational spiel about not sticking to the script.
I didn’t watch the video, but this sounds about right.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any scholarship programs for those who can't afford the course? Broke but need this course :)...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

What are Fastlaners Currently Reading?

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads