The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

What do you think of my university choice?

Kannnn

New Contributor
Apr 2, 2021
Yes, I know it's not required to become an entrepreneur, hell to some it's even a waste of time but because of my circumstances (parents) I have to go to it. My brother and I both want to study IT courses. We both applied for the Software engineering course scholarship tests but this is what I'm curious to know. Is it smart that we both write in the same course? Or should I go for Computer Science? They're both 4 years (unfortunately, I really wanted it to be 3 years Bachelor but it's the best option because it's close; the 2nd choice is a 3yr Bachelor but in another town 2 hours away). What do you guys think?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Kannnn

New Contributor
Apr 2, 2021
The town is not far but it would be harder because of settlement in the down, student homes and such. Also, dorms cost money so I'd have to get a job because I don't want to be a burden for my mom because she's the only real source of income in our family.

Kannnn

New Contributor
Apr 2, 2021
Just to recap; I'm wondering if both me and my brother studying the same course is the best idea. Software engineering is easier by the looks of it, but all in all it's IT. Maybe one day us two could start a Fastlane business like the Musk brothers did.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hey Rob, been watching your infoproduct and coaching business and it looks so good, other than...
MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom