The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What do you think of my university choice?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Kannnn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 2, 2021
Yes, I know it's not required to become an entrepreneur, hell to some it's even a waste of time but because of my circumstances (parents) I have to go to it. My brother and I both want to study IT courses. We both applied for the Software engineering course scholarship tests but this is what I'm curious to know. Is it smart that we both write in the same course? Or should I go for Computer Science? They're both 4 years (unfortunately, I really wanted it to be 3 years Bachelor but it's the best option because it's close; the 2nd choice is a 3yr Bachelor but in another town 2 hours away). What do you guys think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kannnn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 2, 2021
The town is not far but it would be harder because of settlement in the down, student homes and such. Also, dorms cost money so I'd have to get a job because I don't want to be a burden for my mom because she's the only real source of income in our family.

Kannnn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 2, 2021
Just to recap; I'm wondering if both me and my brother studying the same course is the best idea. Software engineering is easier by the looks of it, but all in all it's IT. Maybe one day us two could start a Fastlane business like the Musk brothers did.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.