The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What do start ups and SMEs need to scale effectively?

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

CJLSaaS

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 2, 2023
I'm really eager to get thoughts from people who are either starting a business or are looking to scale their existing business.

What are the most important applications to your business and what are your pain points with them?

Some obvious ones that spring to mind are things like an email clien, CRM tool, invoice management, etc, but I'd love to hear your thoughts.

For my own experience, I recently worked for a company used Hubspot as the CRM tool, Gmail as an email client, Excel for invoice generation, etc, and none of them really spoke to each other, creating a lot of manual and inefficient processes.

I'm working on a project to simplify (and unify!) the apps that small companies need to scale effectively and would love your input on pain points you want addressed to make life easier, feature Ideas and anything else you think is useful for me to know.

Also, as someone who is starting his own business, it would be fantastic to be sure I'm aware of the important tools needed!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
A business intelligence dashboard is useful.

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
Agreed. What kind of data would you like to see on a BI dashboard?
Daily/weekly/monthly reports and graphs visualizing income/ expenses/ asset distribution, net value, inventory levels, team project progress status, forex rates, web traffic/social media report, curated social media feed, alerts customized to trigger when competition does something major.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CJLSaaS

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 2, 2023
Daily/weekly/monthly reports and graphs visualizing income/ expenses/ asset distribution, net value, inventory levels, team project progress status, forex rates, web traffic/social media report, curated social media feed, alerts customized to trigger when competition does something major.
Brilliant feedback, thank you. Outside of the dashboard, are there any other features you think are important?

Ideally, I'm looking for something that either doesn't exist yet or maybe it does exist but it's not something other apps do particularly well just yet

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.