The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Very Grateful a Forum Exist (Surrounded by Script)

Anything related to matters of the mind

LamboKing

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jul 1, 2016
Houston
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but im so grateful for the fastlane forum. All the contributors, post whether big or small, and just a sanctuary for Fastlane Entrepreneurs.

Day by day im surrounded by sidewalkers and slowlaners. People with cushy $60-95k jobs, tsr and 401k’s, the new iphone 11 and ipad pro, and shun down on me, a entrepreneur striving to overcome the script. Im feel like MJ in the studio
apartment (10x10 room stacked to the ceiling, doing $2-3k/month buying and flipping items). Not alot, but im paying the bills.

I mean this feel exactly like the matrix. Albeit it small, i try to talk investment advice and the people i talk to, say they arent worried about investments, they are going to get $5k/month from their 401k and up to another 4-5k from SSI when they get 66. They make $70-100k a year and look at me like im crazy in a tiny room chasing the fastlane. If you arent talking oil and gas fields over here, you are the black sheep.

I want to thank everyone for keeping my sanity. Thank you for unplugging me from the matrix and showing me theres another side.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.