The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Thoughts?

Marley T

Contributor
Mar 5, 2018
England
I noticed that a lot of music youtube channels will charge artists around £100-£200 to have their tracks posted on their channel for example GRM daily and SBTV. I was thinking about growing an Instagram page purely for aspiring artists and charging a small fee just to have a preview of the track on the Instagram page with links to their social medias and youtube channel ect.. a fee between 5 - 10 pound to begin with (i could maybe set it up as a service on Fiverr ) for some extra cash with no real work after that initial growth of the page and maybe an hour or two every other day to keep the page active.

Just thought I would share with you guys to get some second opinions?

Thanks for reading.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
I noticed that a lot of music youtube channels will charge artists around £100-£200 to have their tracks posted on their channel for example GRM daily and SBTV. I was thinking about growing an Instagram page purely for aspiring artists and charging a small fee just to have a preview of the track on the Instagram page with links to their social medias and youtube channel ect.. a fee between 5 - 10 pound to begin with (i could maybe set it up as a service on Fiverr ) for some extra cash with no real work after that initial growth of the page and maybe an hour or two every other day to keep the page active.

Just thought I would share with you guys to get some second opinions?

Thanks for reading.
Seems like a legitimate idea if you can offer good value (i.e. you can get the followers and broad audience). Build a better mouse trap and the world will beat a path to your door.

OP
OP
Marley T

Marley T

Contributor
Mar 5, 2018
England
Seems like a legitimate idea if you can offer good value (i.e. you can get the followers and broad audience). Build a better mouse trap and the world will beat a path to your door.
Yea I think the biggest struggle will be in those early stages where the page wont look impressive enough for Artists to be bothered about sharing it on there. which is why I think a minor fee is required to begin with. Or I could possibly offer a free service for the first month or two to get things moving.

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
Yea I think the biggest struggle will be in those early stages where the page wont look impressive enough for Artists to be bothered about sharing it on there. which is why I think a minor fee is required to begin with. Or I could possibly offer a free service for the first month or two to get things moving.

I would go free at first to get up and running and not only generate a list of "clients" but more traffic & followers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom