The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO The Matrix

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

c3dnow

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jan 30, 2019
As I sit in front of my tablet reading Unscripted with The Matrix 1999 running in the background (without sound)...I am reminded that I did not travel I-90 from downtown Chicago... rather it was I-55 to the suburbs... from the Ivory Tower..... where my life was traded for a paycheck....a convenient 45 minute drive. Is it odd to think about The Matrix after having just read TMF? Then to find Unscripted referencing the idea contained in that Cult Classic? Back to Unscripted.
"Reality became a picture painted by the brush strokes from everyone around you who lived in unremarkable mediocrity." rgds

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

ZF Lee

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Welcome.

Is it odd to think about The Matrix after having just read TMF?
Nope, it isn't. :)

Judging from your post, it seems you are still in the middle of your reading.

Anything you have picked up so far that relates to your present situation?

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom