• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

The Difference Between Simple and Easy

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by Doodle, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Doodle

Doodle New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $43
    Many things in life are very simple.

Losing weight is simple. Winning gold at the olympics is simple. Writing and publishing a bestseller book is simple.

In my experience many people are not aware of how simple many things in life really are.

But what is simple is not always easy...

What are your thought on the difference between simple and easy? I am curious.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    visiomari likes this.
  2. MTEE1985

MTEE1985 Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,966
    I have a similar thought pattern with different language.

Do what is right rather than what is easy.

Starting and running a business is the hardest job you’ll ever have, but it doesn’t have to be complicated.

3. masterneme

masterneme Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,827
    Be careful with that belief, sometimes what is right is also easy and simple and you may put yourself unconsciously in a bad situation self-sabotaging your efforts.

MTEE1985 likes this.
  4. MTEE1985

MTEE1985 Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,966
    I absolutely agree that you have to be cautious not to try and find a “hard” way of doing things when the answer is right in front of you.

For me personally it is more about habits to become the person I want to be. Eating right instead of what is easiest and quickest, waking up at 5:00am when it’d be easy to sleep in etc.

visiomari and masterneme like this.