The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Thank you!

The Entrepreneur's Forum for learning how to build wealth and financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join our forum with more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)
Anything related to matters of the mind

JasmineTheAuthor

New Contributor
Oct 4, 2017
buffalo ny
Hi! This is Jasmine from 716 Live. I made a thread in 2017 complaining about sales. First, I would like to thank all of those who left negative or regurgitated comments. You really put things in perspective and made me realize that my goals are attainable, but premature. In 2018, our audience has TRIPLED, AND WE STILL NEED MORE! I have realized that the best opportunities come when THEY contact YOU! WE ARE LOOKING TO GET TO 1 MILLION READERS BY THE END OF THIS YEAR WITH NO PLANS ON STOPPING. For all those who have no idea what they're talking about, STOP GIVING ADVICE TO NEW PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM. It can be discouraging to most, but not me. It pushed me to go harder! Have an awesome day!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 26, 2016
I was all set to put you on ignore. Instead, I'll pull up a seat, and grab some popcorn.

mSFXk2a.gif

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore