The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ryjohn829

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Feb 20, 2020
Suburbs of Boston, Massachusetts
Why are baiting suits so damn uncomfortable. Board shorts remove the net but you still gotta either ruin your underwear in chlorine/salt water or have your suit stick to your junk when you get out of the water. The worst problem of all is CHAFING. This is mostly a problem when you go to the beach. The salt water and sand are like a perfect cheese greater for your legs and your junk.

I want to create a product that solves all of these problems while creating a product with a well defined brand. I want these suits made in only black and white to set them a part from the chaotic colorful suits.

these suits willhave spandex inserts on the inside that closeat the bottom to keep andfrom getting in between the suit and spandex
I want these suits to be easily tightened with tassels that go around the waste which have metal tips. The wasteband will be thick to prevent the tassels from cutting off circulation.

these two paper suits are the original designs. We are coming out with more simplified designs soon. The Japanese’s symbols stand for the brand we are trying to create. These designs are subject to change.

please let me know what you think about this concept and how else we can improve swim trunks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• A768FE2F-D73C-4488-A28A-33240904BA2A.jpeg
    A768FE2F-D73C-4488-A28A-33240904BA2A.jpeg
    301 KB · Views: 6
  • 6907614B-658E-4B25-B297-051DC5E6BCFA.jpeg
    6907614B-658E-4B25-B297-051DC5E6BCFA.jpeg
    339 KB · Views: 6

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders