The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Suggestion on Roles & Responsibilities with KPI's

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Shirkahn

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 6, 2018
Connecticut
One of my biggest challenges is implementing a 1 page roles and responsibilities with KPI's for each of my staff members.

Every time I review or look at a R&R, I feel it does not hit the right spot or its too detailed/overwhelming and its not result orientated. I don't mind adding an additional page for more details related to his/her job description but the one page should be awesome.

I want it to inspire and be a call to action. (Which is difficult because its and engineering environment - not a funky marketing environment)

1) Any suggestions on inspirational, result orientated R&R's?

2) What are your thought and easily measurable KPI's?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
let them help with both ..... build a position / responsibilities that 1.they can do 2.they want to do 3.they are good at doing .... have parts from each..... then have them help you identify metrics to hit the company / department goals ..... then they are invested in the process!

OP
OP
Shirkahn

Shirkahn

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 6, 2018
Connecticut
let them help with both ..... build a position / responsibilities that 1.they can do 2.they want to do 3.they are good at doing .... have parts from each..... then have them help you identify metrics to hit the company / department goals ..... then they are invested in the process!
Thanks ZCP - I will put some ideas together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
This year has been quite crazy so far, and a lot of people have reached out to ask me if web...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Got it several weeks ago and have listened to it several times now. I've definitely met both...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom