The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting Over at 40

Raphaelhutsebaut

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
May 9, 2017
austria
Fresh from TMF read and new to this forum, I am so glad to finally find people who think like me and are open about it. I have always had this feeling that 'something was wrong', and it led me to many failures in my attempts to find ways out!
One of the best thing about TMF is to actually see and read all these truths in very much detail, with a great clean ending!
I have now started 'Unscripted ' and I find the read incredibly exciting.

Don't ask me why or how, but it's actually my invention and brand creation idea that has led me to you MJ, and to the rest of you guys of course.

In my case, it's a rearrangement of separate existing elements, that will be branded like never before and marketed in a unique way. It's a physical product so I will have to win the battles in marketing and distribution.

I am broke and waiting tables in a french restaurant to pay my bills, I will have my first samples ready in about ten days, I am planning to reduce my full time job next month to free more of my most precious commodity; my time, so I can dedicate more of it to my process.

I will be glad to share experiences and info with anyone interested of course, and I am very curious to read through various threads!

Glad to be here

Best Regards

Raphael

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Welcome, brother!

Please, create a Progress Thread and update us on a regular basis. We'd love to see you succeed and learn from your execution!

Iammelissamoore

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 23, 2014
Trinidad and Tobago
Hey Raphael - Welcome to the forum.

Great to see you are already producing based on the philosophies learnt from TMF , as time goes by you will learn so many valuable things, both on your journey and on the forum.

All the best in your entrepreneurial endeavours.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raphaelhutsebaut

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
May 9, 2017
austria
Thank you for your welcome and comments. Oh! and as this is my first thread, I believe I should tag @MJ DeMarco .
As soon as I finish "Unscripted ", I start a progress thread and update regularly. Will of course expose details about my story, hopefully it can be relevant to someone or inspire new ideas, and I am sure I can get a great deal of information and points of view here.

Best Regards

Raphael

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.