The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Start with laughter

Anything related to matters of the mind

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
So I've been really worried about a friend and her situation. I felt powerless about it because I didn't have a busy enough business to just sweep away the problems. At first my reaction was "god no!" and just a lot of frustration, but after talking with her for a while we reached a point where I started laughing. I had this glow of a smile on my face because I knew that the only way to be conquered by a situation is to let it twist you up. So long as you are capable of seizing a moment of joy, the rest of it doesn't matter as much.

When I came to that place of peace with things, I started to feel this throbbing in my chest, and stronger courage. I gained a larger mental reach into the future, where I could better predict how things would go because I knew that happiness would be consistent and so too would be my confidence. I started to realise that this change in mindset would help me let go of my troubles with money for good and stop carrying a ball and chain of self deprication with me as I go.

Start with a chuckle, and look ahead into the future and see yourself staring back with all you've worried about accomplished, and believe in yourself.

None of this is impossible. You just need to get out of your own way and embrace the positive change. And let that positivity give you the courage to be patient and make the best of each moment.

I want to be a happy version of Elon Musk (he's happy but a bit of a workhorse)
I look at what he did for that childrens hospital in Puerto Rico and that is what I want to be
Someone innovative, who can also use business as a tool for greater good, shaping the world in a positive way, for many to benefit

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.