The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Soft Proving an App Concept

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

zano

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 9, 2020
hP*=F^vS:xX5#C]m+&5q
Hey Everyone,

I've recently read both TMF and Unscripted which I very much resonated with.

I have strong experience in iOS App Development and have released a few apps in the past. I recently sold my first cash flowing app for $800 which although isn't a lot of money in the scheme of things. I did learn a lot though and I'd like to continue down this road.

My previous app development has always pretty much been idea -> develop -> refine

How can I go about applying a kinetic process to iOS App Development?
And how can I soft prove an app concept?

Thanks,
Zane

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
How can I go about applying a kinetic process to iOS App Development?
And how can I soft prove an app concept?

Thanks,
Zane

Hi Zane, I'm also wondering the same thing. I'm an indie app dev. though there are some professional software dev's on here so I hope they'll provide some answers.

We've tried a landing page and running people to it via FB ads etc... though likes and shares doesn't mean they'll part with cash!

The David Reichter "Color Switch " story is one every indie app dev should read... though it was like his 50th app or something... same as the Romero's who made Doom... it was like their 50th game.. they live here in Ireland now and they Rock!

Would love to check out your apps. PM me if you like. I'll try to get a group of us together soon enough and try to see if we can help each other! Just not sure how best to so it!

Sláinte!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.