The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

So, what's to do next?

Idea threads

Medellin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
May 11, 2021
Scottsdale, AZ
Hi all,

Feeling a little lost on what to do next. For context (if it matters), I'm 26 years old and live in Scottsdale, AZ.

I am in the process of exiting a packaging company that I scaled to 7 figures through Instagram DM's and cold calling. The only thing I have besides that is a personal injury marketing company that I started back in college. It's bring in decent income, but I really want to pivot to something more substantial. I do not want to scale the agency

My skills top 5 skills (in no order):
Creating offers
Building funnels
Design/copywriting for ads
Cold emailing
Cold calling

Was wondering on how your transition was from your first/second business to your now main business.

- Sidebar - I'm well aware of that my experience level and perspective on niches and markets is limited. I've been throwing the idea around of starting a podcast interviewing local founders to try to understand how they found a problems, created solutions and scaled them.

Any feedback or advice would be appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
Hi all,

Feeling a little lost on what to do next. For context (if it matters), I'm 26 years old and live in Scottsdale, AZ.

I am in the process of exiting a packaging company that I scaled to 7 figures through Instagram DM's and cold calling. The only thing I have besides that is a personal injury marketing company that I started back in college. It's bring in decent income, but I really want to pivot to something more substantial. I do not want to scale the agency

My skills top 5 skills (in no order):
Creating offers
Building funnels
Design/copywriting for ads
Cold emailing
Cold calling

Was wondering on how your transition was from your first/second business to your now main business.

- Sidebar - I'm well aware of that my experience level and perspective on niches and markets is limited. I've been throwing the idea around of starting a podcast interviewing local founders to try to understand how they found a problems, created solutions and scaled them.

Any feedback or advice would be appreciated!

There are many people on thise forum who are looking for good sales persons. Offer your services.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.