The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Seeking Advice on Monetizing Established Social Media Channels

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

imntsatisfiedyet

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Nov 27, 2022
Hamburg, Germany
Hello friends,

My grandfather and mother are content creators on social media and have managed to build a large following. In fact, my grandfather's channel is so well known in our home country that practically everyone knows it.

Despite their reach, they have not been able to monetize their content, largely due to a lack of knowledge and experience in the field. As a result, a valuable opportunity is being missed.

I would love to help them capitalize on their popularity, but I am fairly new to social media and would appreciate some guidance or info. I'm interested in learning about different strategies for generating revenue from their channels, such as sponsored content, affiliate marketing, merchandising, or other potential revenue streams.

Does anyone here have experience with this or can recommend resources to help me get started? I'd appreciate any advice or insight you can provide.

I know that if I don't help them that it won't work out

Thanks so much in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
There are a few marketplaces and agencies who specialize in sponsored content deals by connecting creators to appropriate sponsors.

For affiliate, Amazon is an easy starting point.

Longer term results, create your own business in that niche so you can capture the most profit and customize the offers for your audience.

What's the niche?

imntsatisfiedyet

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Nov 27, 2022
Hamburg, Germany
My mother's channel is in the cooking niche. She makes all kinds of cooking videos, shorts, stories on Youtube, TikTok or Instagram. My grandpa also makes cooking videos but more grill videos and how he drinks shots (He's a G).

I know we get a lot of emails from companies (many Chinese) wanting advertising in exchange for products, but I don't think hoarding equipment is good remuneration. I have calculated rates for stories, videos and posts based on the reach and try to get the cooperation requests properly compensated.

I have heard about this before, I will look into Amazon Affiliate and evaluate. Thank you for this tip.

Probably the best thing to do would be to develop your own cooking brand and use the reach to develop it. But at first thought, I find the idea of not doing anything new and innovative bad.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.