The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Problems that need solving from a Director of a New Business

Idea threads

cornishpasty

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
327%
Mar 14, 2023
Cornwall, UK
Hi All,

Been a while since I posted but thought this might be useful to the forum so posting it here.

Earlier today I had lunch with a friend who has recently started his own business in the finance sector. He ended up basically giving me a long list of problems he and his business partner have struggled with in their early days. Most of which he has got a handle on now but said to me in these exact words:

"If someone had come to me 5 or 6 months ago with solutions and answers to these problems & questions I would have remortgaged the house for their help"

The problems were:

- Web design

- Branding & help with Consistency of brand - brochures, flyers, business cards, where to go, what gets what results etc

- X, LinkedIn (personal and business) help, frequency of posts? any posts at all? what percentage of personal and what percentage of business?

- Personal FB, Instagram and X profile cleansing (deleting and censoring personal posts from the past). What posts can I keep? What posts should I remove? What topics should I steer clear of?

- Building groups on Facebook

- Strategies for giving away free relevant info (lead magnets)

- Ghost writing / copy writing for social media posts

- Do we need Instagram or tik tok? Are these viable options for the finance sector?

- What classes as viral? How can I get closer to vitality? Do I need virality?

- Someone to enable a director to spin less plates

I know none of this is groundbreaking but if you have any experience and know-how with any of the above and are currently struggling with the "what problem can I solve?" question, there's a few ideas up there. I particularly like the social profile cleansing one, a nice little upsell idea if you help with branding.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.