The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Prateek from India

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

prateek_cpu

New Contributor
Aug 4, 2020
India
Hello people! Hope you all are safe good.
It’s Prateek Mahapatra, 28 year old from India. I started my own online website www.ArchiNomad.com in 2020 and in that I provide architectural and structural BIM modeling solutions.
All that started when I lost my job from Singapore and that story about that Dog in the fuel station in the book was a reminder for me. “Job is not the security“ Since then I’m trying to give services and solve more complex problem for my clients. Im trying to develop more tools for designers and learning online. The book “ Unscripted“ ignited my potential and I decided to put my nose no matter how hard the situation goes.

MJ DeMarco - Sir your book is my bible for life. Life changing book and the way I though earlier about business. Im reading your book again because it’s has so much information and I love that CENTS concept.
Thanks for everything and changing peoples life and mindset’s.

Regards

Prateek Mahapatra
India
Founder - Archi Nomad
www.ArchiNomad.com

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

young rebel

New Contributor
Jan 4, 2019
Hello people! Hope you all are safe good.
It’s Prateek Mahapatra, 28 year old from India. I started my own online website www.ArchiNomad.com in 2020 and in that I provide architectural and structural BIM modeling solutions.
All that started when I lost my job from Singapore and that story about that Dog in the fuel station in the book was a reminder for me. “Job is not the security“ Since then I’m trying to give services and solve more complex problem for my clients. Im trying to develop more tools for designers and learning online. The book “ Unscripted“ ignited my potential and I decided to put my nose no matter how hard the situation goes.

MJ DeMarco - Sir your book is my bible for life. Life changing book and the way I though earlier about business. Im reading your book again because it’s has so much information and I love that CENTS concept.
Thanks for everything and changing peoples life and mindset’s.

Regards

Prateek Mahapatra
India
Founder - Archi Nomad
www.ArchiNomad.com
All the best brother

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I am going to test this for a month and see how it goes... If anyone wants to join using Crypto...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom