The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Pinterest deactivated my account

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

pixieducks

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 1, 2020
San Antonio, TX
Hello! I'm hoping someone has been through this and can advise me. The other day I couldn't log in to my Pinterest account, and it said I was suspended due to spam. I will admit I didn't do my research before on Pinterest and didn't know they were strict. I did include my website in each pin, and I created pins multiple times a day. After watching a few YouTube videos, I guess that is too much, and I triggered something. I reached out to Pinterest, and I was very apologetic and explained I was a new blogger, and my intent was not to spam. I asked for another chance but nope.

I saw another video that said I could try opening another Pinterest account. All seemed to be going ok, and I could even claim the website again, BUT when I went to add a pin, it said that it was blocked because of spam. So I guess my domain is banned? I can't believe it's that easy to get your account banned. My blog isn't even anything I would associate with spam. None of my pins had to do with products. One of my boards was even just about health quotes.

Has anyone gone through this or know what I can do at this point? They used to have a creator email for support, but that's gone now.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 3, 2014
England UK
Their interests solely lay with customer experience hence the low tolerance to spam and ignorance as an excuse not cutting any ice.

If they are picking you up due to the domain you are using then I guess the simplest answer is a new domain and tread carefully if Pinterest is that important to you.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
If anyone has any more questions about joining before the end of this year hit me up via PM or...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom