The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ontraport vs. Infusionsoft vs. Alternatives?

Marketing, social media, advertising

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Looking for a software program to handle the following needs.

We will be selling Vegan food products direct to consumer through our website and are anticipating to grow to 2,000-4,000 orders placed per month by the end of the year (that will include recurring revenue with the average customer staying subscribed for 6 months).

Some of our required features are:
  • The ability for customers to change the items they receive each month.
    • Main Item (Choose 1): Item #1, Item #2, Item #3
    • Secondary Item (Choose 2, which supplement Main Item): Side A, Side B, Side C
      • Each month, the customer may have to log in and change what they want 7 days prior to shipment.
  • 24/7 phone support, dynamic emails sent based on behavior, cost, etc. (this is something I already researched).
  • Ability to add affiliates and track their commissions for 365 days after referral within program.
Right now our email list is at 15,000 and we anticipate to grow to triple that by next year.

Ontraport and Infusionsoft are the ones who seem to have most of the functionality we need in terms of one-click upsells, etc.. Right now we are leading towards Ontraport since I have some experience working in that on a friend's business.

Does anyone here have experience selling in volume on either of these platforms, or have suggestions for other ones that work well?

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
For anybody who is looking into these solutions,

Ontraport seems to be the best solution for digital products and one-stop-shop physical products. But with custom features, it will require intgrations with shopify or other shopping cart softwares. Better delivery for emails.

Infusionsoft seems to be a better solution for when your company has larger teams and scaling after you are more established.

I have sales calls lined up this week with the product teams in both companies to get more info on the features we need. Will report updates after that.

kkoasdfawfqwe2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Feb 17, 2017
Europe
I don't have any experience with Ontraport or Infusionsoft, but I have my own digital product that I advertise mainly with affiliate marketing. I use HasOffers by TUNE for tracking as it is very easy and super flexible!

It is mostly the software used for affiliate networks, but a lot of advertiser use it themselves to setup their offers.

Easily integratable with other affiliate networks if you want your offer in other networks, as you would be using postback tracking and thus setting it up within few minutes.

Either way good luck with the business!

Let me know if you have any questions I'd gladly go into detail about setting such a thing up as an affiliate offer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Full Steam

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 11, 2018
I'm a fan of looking for the best piece that fits your specific business requirements, then integrating it with the rest.

I'd choose the best option ecomm, the best option martketing automation, bookeeping etc, and integrate.

There may be a one-platform-to-rule-them-all for a particular business, but I find they usually fall down somewhere.

The unique complexities of individual businesses, coupled with the huge sprawl of ecomm, and MA software means that no one really knows the best for you.

My choice would be Hubspot integrated with Shopify, but that may not fit your requirements. as HubSpot gets pricey with loads of contacts.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.