The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Online platform for real estate

AdrianB

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jul 24, 2018
Romania
Hello,

I've just finished a draft plan of a platform which will offer the opportunity for people searching services for their homes (furniture, interior design, installations) where they can register and also the companies offering services can register and describe their services. The idea is that everyone searching for services be able to filter by rating and projects the right company to do their offering job. The platform will be designed with 4 types of registrations: person searching for services; company offering services; constructor searching for material suppliers for their construction; companies offering construction supplies; Also the platform will contain a blog where useful information will be posted by the administrator or by companies offering their services.
I have in mind also to collect local businesses and contact them in order to offer promoting services on the platform like a directory (eg. furnitures supplies - users will be able to see all the furnitures supplies within an area).
Monetization is based also on ads banner and this kind of directory for services we offer.
Registration will be free for first 500 users and then will ask for a fee at least for the companies offering their services - a monthly/yearly subscription. Every person contracting services within the platform will be able to leave reviews which will be visible for others and every contracted company can leave a review about their contractor.
What do you think about this idea? Sorry for my English. The idea came from the local need in my country for finding good real estate offering services.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Steph93

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 20, 2018
Hello Adrian, i'm working now on the same idea but I find some issues to develop my website . could please give me an idea about the how much i have to pay a developer (freelancer), or it's preferable to do the work by myself (I make some research and as I understood i will need to mike like this kind of website the language PHP and SQL ).

DustinH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
May 24, 2017
Nashville
You mean like Angie's List, Porch.com, Thumbtack.com, Taskrabbit.com, HomeAdvisor.com, Handy.com, or Houzz.com?

AdrianB

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jul 24, 2018
Romania
Good insights! I am currently working with a friend who is developer. I had requested a similar quotation to a webdesign company and they asked for this project to be fully complete between 8-10K euro which is too much for our current budget. Will carry on with my friend and will see how things work.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

miao

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 20, 2018
Estonia
I see that you are from Romania. I think it is a proven business idea, and if in Romania there is no such service popular like Taskrabbit in US yet. You could find a list of Taskrabbit clone providers you can buy from and set it up, the next is the hard part where you need to go phone to phone, door to door to find your first service providers so that your clients can find matching services.

Here is a incomplete list of taskrabbit that I have seen:

TaskRabbit Clone, TaskRabbit Clone Script - Gentack | ShopyGen
TaskRabbit Clone, TaskRabbit Clone Script - Zoplay
Taskrabbit clone, Taskrabbit Clone Script - Zuket
http://taskrabbitclonescript.migrateshop.com/
http://thumbtackclonescript.migrateshop.com/
TaskRabbit Clone, TaskRabbit Clone Script, Peer to Peer Marketplace Software | MintTM
Make Uber Like Handyman App - Uber For Home Improvement
Taskrabbit clone, best taskrabbit clone script ios|android app 50% OFF - NaNLogical
https://www.ncrypted.net/taskgator

Fassina

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Nov 13, 2018
Brazil
I see that you are from Romania. I think it is a proven business idea, and if in Romania there is no such service popular like Taskrabbit in US yet. You could find a list of Taskrabbit clone providers you can buy from and set it up, the next is the hard part where you need to go phone to phone, door to door to find your first service providers so that your clients can find matching services.

Here is a incomplete list of taskrabbit that I have seen:

TaskRabbit Clone, TaskRabbit Clone Script - Gentack | ShopyGen
TaskRabbit Clone, TaskRabbit Clone Script - Zoplay
Taskrabbit clone, Taskrabbit Clone Script - Zuket
Taskrabbit Clone, Taskrabbit Clone Script, Taskrabbit clone script download
Thumbtack clone, Thumbtack clone script, Best Thumbtack clone Script
TaskRabbit Clone, TaskRabbit Clone Script, Peer to Peer Marketplace Software | MintTM
Make Uber Like Handyman App - Uber For Home Improvement
Taskrabbit clone, best taskrabbit clone script ios|android app 50% OFF - NaNLogical
Taskgator - On Demand Marketplace, Peer to Peer Marketplace, Service Market Place Software and App
That sounds like a cheap business to start if you know spanish. You can open one in a few south american countries and get it started. The hard part is getting traction, SEO ranking, and users.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.