• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

New to the forum

Discussion in 'Education, Learning, Books' started by Fyniaina, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Fyniaina

Fyniaina New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $77
    Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum so I'm not sure where to start and was wondering which platform is better to use for mobile. Can I just use the web browser (which seems a bit complicated) or taptalk (which doesn't seem to have the same features as the browser, or does it).

It's a simple question and seems stupid but I've learned early in life that there is never a question too stupid to ask. You're only dumber if there is something you don't know and choose to assume instead of getting the right information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeletedUser052 likes this.
  2. Bon Appetit

Bon Appetit Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $363
    Hi Fyniaina,

You can start by reading this introduction post IMPORTANT! - Getting the MOST out of Fastlane (Required Read)

After you got many Notable and Gold Post that might interest you.

You can introduce yourself in the introduction category, it will be a good start.

Enjoy,

PS: I personally only browser Fastlane Forum on my computer, I found it more convenient than mobile.