The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to the agency business stuff

Kay B.

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 16, 2019
Hey everyone,
Kay B. from North Africa, I was exploring the webs about lead gen related subjects, and found some interesting discussion on this forum regarding agencies,so I thought I'd join here and maybe participate from time to time.
If you guys want to suggest anything, then i'm all ears and eyes :) have a good day!
~Kay

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Hi @Kay B. ... welcome to the Fastlane community!

But, frankly, most of us here are busy doing shit and don't have the luxury of endless time for random banter.

Can you briefly describe exactly what you need help with? What exactly are you trying to do? Where are you stuck? What problem are you're trying to solve? And what have you done with the "interesting discussion" you said you've already found here?

Kay B.

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 16, 2019
Hey George! Hope you're doing good :)
Thanks for the welcome!
> Current problem: None!
> What I'm doing now: preparing my agency website (not ready yet for prime time yet :)
> The interesting discussion I found here: I just read someone had experience working in marketing for another agency, and now going solo on their own, plus some interesting replies (by interesting I mean people in the same or more advanced situation, more advanced than me for sure.)
> The books: My quick decision to join the forum was immediately prompted by the fact this community is built on top of the two books, I've never seen a forum built around a book so I want to explore the books further.
> Pausing the exploration for X time: I found myself reading MJ's "The Convo" and while it was a very nice read (some words I didn't understand but got the general idea,) I quickly told my self "Hey! Kay! This is no time for reading stuff, gotta finish the website and make it ready for monday!" So I'll approach the content later.
So here I am, at the verge of executing my initial plan without any significant monetary budget.
I'm sure to come back later though.
Thanks for reading this far hehe, have a nice Sunday!
~Kay

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.