The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Tax Cut Consideration

ATlah2000

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
May 28, 2019
California
By this point I think a lot of us in America have seen on the news declarations of an upcoming recession. While I still have much to learn about the economy and what everything means, I understand this is kind of a big deal to lots of people.

Saw this video today.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O9MSSubMNg

Some of the comments are rather disappointing; it really reflects the lack of knowledge people have about the economy despite it being important. I was supposed to learn about this in high school! I left high school with about as much knowledge on the economy and taxes as I started with.

Before I digress, the real point that I noticed were how people actually suggested the 1% pay more taxes, or that Amazon (and other businesses like Amazon) should pay more taxes. What are your thoughts on that? And what are your thoughts on the whole situation in general?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.