The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New here. Happy to join!

Lenaenae

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 11, 2020
Lorena, TX
Hi everyone! I am a few chapters away from finishing TMF and I have unscripted just waiting to be cracked open next! So far, my mind has been completely blown. Like a lot of people I was a side walker (and raised by side walker family) for a while. When I turned 29 I went to the slow lane and bought into that hardcore because I wanted to “get my life straight” by 30.
Well TODAY I turned 31 and happy to say I only stayed in the slow lane for a year and I am 100% fastlane bound. I’m inspired af. I have my 3rd kiddo on the way so I want to inspire my kids to fastlane their lives and not baby steps like I did.
Happy to be here & looking forward to enjoying this community!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JustJill

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 16, 2020
Brisbane, Australia
Hi everyone! I am a few chapters away from finishing TMF and I have unscripted just waiting to be cracked open next! So far, my mind has been completely blown. Like a lot of people I was a side walker (and raised by side walker family) for a while. When I turned 29 I went to the slow lane and bought into that hardcore because I wanted to “get my life straight” by 30.
Well TODAY I turned 31 and happy to say I only stayed in the slow lane for a year and I am 100% fastlane bound. I’m inspired af. I have my 3rd kiddo on the way so I want to inspire my kids to fastlane their lives and not baby steps like I did.
TMF certainly inspires me as well in how I approach my kids' education and their aspirations

Enki

on-ramp
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jun 18, 2013
Cleveland, Oh USA

Welcome!

Here's 3 things that might help you.

1.) Make goals and write them down. 1 month, 3 month 6, month 1 year, 3 year, 10 year. Start with your 10 year and work your way backwards. What steps will it take short term and long term?

2.) Be committed. Inspiration will wear off and the light at the end of the tunnel will flicker out from time to time. Will power also runs low now and again. Being committed causes you to create productive habits and routines that can and will carry you through all the times you lack motivation.

3.) Teach your children being in the slow lane or the sidewalk is not a virtue, its just a way of life for most people. I've had such an effect on my 4 & 5 year old sons that they play with their toys as business owners. Ive overheard my 4 year old say "Were going to hire 10 more people on this deal". In the last few months I've been actively telling them my plans and motives as if they were adults. I wish I would have done this way sooner.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
Welcome!

What do you find yourself focusing on currently to help you get on the fastlane?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...