The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO New and Glad to be here

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

AshleysBliss

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 17, 2020
California
Hello everyone, my name is Ashley from California and I am really happy to be here. Thank you @MJ DeMarco for an eye opening and the wake up that I really needed. I finished reading the TMFL this Friday and plan on reading Unscripted once I get it.

I always had a entrepreneur spirit starting as a 6 year old kid selling things, creating events, writing plays, ect. I knew that I wanted to start my own business one day. However, my path went another direction, I did what I was "suppose to do". Go to college, majored in Business Finance, and started on my career path in Business. Over a year ago, something felt different, as in this is not what I want to do, their is something more and better out there for me, and craving a new freedom, while adding value to others lives at the same time. I created my own Business but was not really taking it seriously, while focusing on my "career goals". I finally go the promotion, that I wanted so badly, I am grateful to have it, but I realized, I dont like it at all. I do not want to be in the slowlane anymore slaving away my time and energy, I want to be in the fast lane.

After reading this book, it was a a slap in the face but in a good way, a revelation, and what I have been feeling, thinking for over a year. I am so thankful that I read TMFL. I will be reading it again and again and applying it. I have now become more motivated than before and focusing on learning as much as I can, planning, and doing a execution that adds value to others, for my Business that I had put on hold for too long.

I am really glad to have found and read the book, this forum, and just to be here, thank you again.

-Ashley

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

WildFlower

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Aug 21, 2009
Los Angeles Area
I think you found your new home. When I was 8, I got my 6 yo sister to help me make fans from pages of a magazine. Then we walked around the neighborhood and went door to door selling them for a penny. LOL I'm sure you can use what you learned in college to some good use!

AshleysBliss

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 17, 2020
California
I think you found your new home. When I was 8, I got my 6 yo sister to help me make fans from pages of a magazine. Then we walked around the neighborhood and went door to door selling them for a penny. LOL I'm sure you can use what you learned in college to some good use!
Thank you and that was pretty creative making and selling fans. I remember putting roses in bottles with water and selling it as prefume haha.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom