The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New and Glad to be here

AshleysBliss

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Aug 17, 2020
California
Hello everyone, my name is Ashley from California and I am really happy to be here. Thank you @MJ DeMarco for an eye opening and the wake up that I really needed. I finished reading the TMFL this Friday and plan on reading Unscripted once I get it.

I always had a entrepreneur spirit starting as a 6 year old kid selling things, creating events, writing plays, ect. I knew that I wanted to start my own business one day. However, my path went another direction, I did what I was "suppose to do". Go to college, majored in Business Finance, and started on my career path in Business. Over a year ago, something felt different, as in this is not what I want to do, their is something more and better out there for me, and craving a new freedom, while adding value to others lives at the same time. I created my own Business but was not really taking it seriously, while focusing on my "career goals". I finally go the promotion, that I wanted so badly, I am grateful to have it, but I realized, I dont like it at all. I do not want to be in the slowlane anymore slaving away my time and energy, I want to be in the fast lane.

After reading this book, it was a a slap in the face but in a good way, a revelation, and what I have been feeling, thinking for over a year. I am so thankful that I read TMFL. I will be reading it again and again and applying it. I have now become more motivated than before and focusing on learning as much as I can, planning, and doing a execution that adds value to others, for my Business that I had put on hold for too long.

I am really glad to have found and read the book, this forum, and just to be here, thank you again.

-Ashley

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WildFlower

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Aug 21, 2009
Los Angeles Area
I think you found your new home. When I was 8, I got my 6 yo sister to help me make fans from pages of a magazine. Then we walked around the neighborhood and went door to door selling them for a penny. LOL I'm sure you can use what you learned in college to some good use!

AshleysBliss

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Aug 17, 2020
California
I think you found your new home. When I was 8, I got my 6 yo sister to help me make fans from pages of a magazine. Then we walked around the neighborhood and went door to door selling them for a penny. LOL I'm sure you can use what you learned in college to some good use!
Thank you and that was pretty creative making and selling fans. I remember putting roses in bottles with water and selling it as prefume haha.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.