The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need advice about product sending

Marketing, social media, advertising

HyperA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 23, 2022
I am making a plan, which I am going to accomplish. But first, I have some questions. I think I have a really good product to buy from alibaba, which solves problem which a lot of people encounter it(should I say it?). In my country, this product does not even exist! I am going buy a lot of it at first. So there is a problem: if I will have a ton of this product, how can I send it massively? I think it takes a lot of time to deliver it by myself. Thank you for all the answers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
There is not enough info to answer properly. Your country, weight and dimensions of product, how often is it consumed, where are customers located, where will you store the products, how fast must the product arrive, can the product be lost/stolen in transit, etc.

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Feb 11, 2019
How can you have a problem with shipping "a ton of product" if you haven't sold a single unit?

Get out of your delusion and do this - create a landing page, put the product mockup on it, and get sales (refund them afterward. If you can do that (get sales), buy the product in bulk, sell it, and then start worrying about having to "ship tons of products".

Now, I'll be happy if you prove me wrong but realistically, you would buy a ton of crappy products, struggle to sell them for months, and then try to find a way to get rid of them while minimizing losses.

EDIT: Sorry for being harsh (a bit moody today), but my suggestion still stands. Don't buy a lot of inventory without being 100% sure that you will have buyers. Build a product landing page using either supplier's photos, hire someone on Fiverr to create them, or buy just 1-3 product samples. Make it look like a real product page, send traffic to it, and get actual purchases. If you do get purchases, simply refund people, tell them that it was a part of a test campaign, and they're welcome to join your email list. Shipping can be tricky, especially if the products are large or heavy, but if you haven't validated your product/s (gotten sales), there's no need to worry about that yet (you will figure it out if you have a proven demand). You will just look up at various shipping service provider sites, tell them about your products, and average monthly volume, and compare the quotes. The hardest thing, without a doubt, will be marketing and selling your products.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.