The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

My Pillow Commercial..What we can learn..

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 4, 2016
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-bI7sSzF0Y

I thought this commercial was incredibly motivating and shows the entire process that MJ talks about. Things I've learned from watching this very short commercial

1-The founder solved a particular problem that affects millions of people across the world (Need)
2-The CEO found the perfect pillow through trial and error (process)
3-The process took close to 20 years to get the company to this level!
4-He seems always genuinely happy, probably due to his faith, which probably helped him get through the tough times.

What do you guys think?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-bI7sSzF0Y

I thought this commercial was incredibly motivating and shows the entire process that MJ talks about. Things I've learned from watching this very short commercial

1-The founder solved a particular problem that affects millions of people across the world (Need)
2-The CEO found the perfect pillow through trial and error (process)
3-The process took close to 20 years to get the company to this level!
4-He seems always genuinely happy, probably due to his faith, which probably helped him get through the tough times.

What do you guys think?
It's one of the longest running most profitable direct marketing products on the market right now so there is much to learn about how he has done what he has done.

The CEO of the company that I sold my last company to was the guy that did the Total Gym with Christie Brinkley and Chuck Norris. Also, he's responsible for the ShamWow product.

Circumventing traditional retail distribution can be incredibly profitable for the very few products that make it into mainstream consumer acceptance.

A lot of products can never even be tested in this type of medium because the production costs are extremely high.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom