• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

My Pillow Commercial..What we can learn..

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by Maxboost, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Maxboost

Maxboost Silver Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,054

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-bI7sSzF0Y

I thought this commercial was incredibly motivating and shows the entire process that MJ talks about. Things I've learned from watching this very short commercial

1-The founder solved a particular problem that affects millions of people across the world (Need)
    2-The CEO found the perfect pillow through trial and error (process)
    3-The process took close to 20 years to get the company to this level!
    4-He seems always genuinely happy, probably due to his faith, which probably helped him get through the tough times.

What do you guys think?

Argue and Vigilante like this.
  2. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $179,842
    It's one of the longest running most profitable direct marketing products on the market right now so there is much to learn about how he has done what he has done.

The CEO of the company that I sold my last company to was the guy that did the Total Gym with Christie Brinkley and Chuck Norris. Also, he's responsible for the ShamWow product.

Circumventing traditional retail distribution can be incredibly profitable for the very few products that make it into mainstream consumer acceptance.

A lot of products can never even be tested in this type of medium because the production costs are extremely high.

FastNAwesome and Argue like this.