The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Multiple Streams of Income

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

ItsKaryn

New Contributor
May 26, 2020
Delaware
Hi Everyone! It’s Karyn from Wilmington, DE... yes, Delaware is the incorporation capital. I own Delaware’s only monthly magazine geared toward successful aging. It’s a free publication and since many readers are older, for the past 11 years it’s mostly been print with a website that isn’t monetized, but the coronavirus lockdown has made me really just want to take it all online and go national. I also do some real estate investing (mostly flips, wholesaling and some private lending) but plan on expanding my portfolio into more buy-and -hold... I think we’re going to have an influx of inventory because of the pandemic. And finally, I’m starting a PPE distributing company. My friend owns one of China’s High Tech enterprises in their Torch program and is making masks. That’s mostly why I’m here... I have never imported a product and now I’ll have access to 1 million masks a week so I‘m planning on learning fast and making connections. So ... thank you @MJ! I’m getting ready to read your books and was happy to have seen @JScott who I see/read/listen to on Bigger Pockets. I’m excited to be here!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Grinder20

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2019
Hi Everyone! It’s Karyn from Wilmington, DE... yes, Delaware is the incorporation capital. I own Delaware’s only monthly magazine geared toward successful aging. It’s a free publication and since many readers are older, for the past 11 years it’s mostly been print with a website that isn’t monetized, but the coronavirus lockdown has made me really just want to take it all online and go national. I also do some real estate investing (mostly flips, wholesaling and some private lending) but plan on expanding my portfolio into more buy-and -hold... I think we’re going to have an influx of inventory because of the pandemic. And finally, I’m starting a PPE distributing company. My friend owns one of China’s High Tech enterprises in their Torch program and is making masks. That’s mostly why I’m here... I have never imported a product and now I’ll have access to 1 million masks a week so I‘m planning on learning fast and making connections. So ... thank you @MJ! I’m getting ready to read your books and was happy to have seen @JScott who I see/read/listen to on Bigger Pockets. I’m excited to be here!
@ItsKaryn, welcome to the Family!

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 21, 2019
Welcome. Please keep us updated :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Should be easy enough to find my threads. Youtube is here: Fox Web School It will be running...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock