The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Multiple sources of income

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 19, 2018
Hey everyone, I am 23 years old and am looking to achieve financial freedom by the age of 25 (or 24). My total yearly income would ideally be $250000. The amount I need to live very comfortably anywhere I want is $72000 a year but that is not after all expenses paid. I obviously would like money saved up for the future and for my future children (yes I know I made a thread about not having kids but I changed my mind).

I was wondering how many sources of income I would need to achieve this goal. What sources of income do you guys have to achieve your financial goals?

NMdad

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
OK, so let's break it down:
  • $250k/year = $20,833/month
  • What problems could you solve where you could be paid:
    • ~$1,042/month from 20 clients
    • $100/transaction from 208 customers
    • $50/transaction from 416 customers
You get the idea.

There are tons of ways to generate income that meet the CENTS criteria. But having lots of customers in 1 business, or having multiple separate businesses reduce risk.

You might want to look at @Andy Black's thread:
Who have you helped? (and ask yourself HOW you can help)

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 19, 2018
OK, so let's break it down:
  • $250k/year = $20,833/month
  • What problems could you solve where you could be paid:
    • ~$1,042/month from 20 clients
    • $100/transaction from 208 customers
    • $50/transaction from 416 customers
You get the idea.

There are tons of ways to generate income that meet the CENTS criteria. But having lots of customers in 1 business, or having multiple separate businesses reduce risk.

You might want to look at @Andy Black's thread:
Who have you helped? (and ask yourself HOW you can help)
Yes I understand. My active and passive business will revolve around helping people (personal trainer). However, I don't think things like real estate or stock market "helps people" (you can argue it can in a certain angle).

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 19, 2018
I
Yes I understand. My active and passive business will revolve around helping people (personal trainer). However, I don't think things like real estate or stock market "helps people" (you can argue it can in a certain angle).
I currently have a few streams
Online personal training service
Supplement company
Real estate
Stocks

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 19, 2018
I

I currently have a few streams
Online personal training service
Supplement company
Real estate
Stocks
I can't think of any other (Embarassing but I am a complete noobie in the financial game, give me a break)

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Yo! In 24 hours my Udemy courses go bye bye.. (for real this time) Gotta make way for...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hi Guys! Just wanted to chime in and say that I am a part of Fox's Web School program. Though I...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom