The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Meeting platform between farmers and agricultural holdings

BlackLands

New Contributor
Jun 5, 2019
Hi, I live in a place where agriculture is a part of the our culture. Where I live, people don't have a great understanding of technology and plenty of companies employ staff by word of mouth. My idea is to create a platform where people can register and offer this list of hypothetical staff to the agricultural holdings. Every person has a personal profile where is possible to upload the curriculum, a profile picture, and in every person profile are written their skills (realted to agricoltural). For ventures, is possible to find staff in a easy way by a search bar or through search filters(ventures have a separate login). About profit, venture pay me monthly for the subscription (at the moment i don't have a clearly idea about it). I have a something important to say, I'm a Computer Science student, so I'have to learn new skills but I'have a solid base about web development,databse,ecc .I want to take advantage of this technology gap, I can also contact not only venture close to me (or in my city) but also city located close. I need some advice , thank you in advance!

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

Sadik

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jan 26, 2017
Kolkata, India
Hi, I live in a place where agriculture is a part of the our culture. Where I live, people don't have a great understanding of technology and plenty of companies employ staff by word of mouth. My idea is to create a platform where people can register and offer this list of hypothetical staff to the agricultural holdings. Every person has a personal profile where is possible to upload the curriculum, a profile picture, and in every person profile are written their skills (realted to agricoltural). For ventures, is possible to find staff in a easy way by a search bar or through search filters(ventures have a separate login). About profit, venture pay me monthly for the subscription (at the moment i don't have a clearly idea about it). I have a something important to say, I'm a Computer Science student, so I'have to learn new skills but I'have a solid base about web development,databse,ecc .I want to take advantage of this technology gap, I can also contact not only venture close to me (or in my city) but also city located close. I need some advice , thank you in advance!
If people don't have a good understanding of technology, how are they going to register to your website? And if they can register on your site why not on other job portals? What will make you different? How are you going to convince any company to register for a subscription? What's the sales / approach process?

BlackLands

New Contributor
Jun 5, 2019
If people don't have a good understanding of technology, how are they going to register to your website? And if they can register on your site why not on other job portals? What will make you different? How are you going to convince any company to register for a subscription? What's the sales / approach process?
From my point of view, the fact that people in the city where I born are not in step with technology, is a point in favor to my idea, is a lack that I could fill. But this doesn't mean that these people doesn't know Internet or what a PC is, but they don't know website such Indeed yet. There are also young people (20-35 years old) who knows Internet, they use smartphone but anybody until now as ever attempted anything like this. Also, would benefit for company to have an average reviews for each person registered, so that they can see if he or she is a great workers, so that nasty surprises can be avoided.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom