The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

mediocre man on the accelerator

Taebaek

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jan 13, 2019
Germany
Hi!
I am from Europe/Germany (yes - for Donald Trump the evil country, I guess :) ) 46 years old with a lovely family and with a absolutely normal job in a state office. I will give my best for an acceptable english :)
I've studied law and was a diligent slowlaner until I started to rethink all the wrong promisses of society and harshness of a submissive mediocre life.

My journey started two years ago, when I began to read about 150 books until now and finally stumbled over the millionaire fastlane and it was very exciting to read all the critics and explanations which reflected what I was already thinking and felt about the way I am living. I really began to hate my work-week routine and I am absolutely committed to start the life as an business owner.

I am happy to be here and look forward to share my way and to receive inspiring feedback.
I am here to move fast! ;-)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...