The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for a turbocharger out of the slowlane

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Acre

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 13, 2017
Ayr
Hi everybody,

I'm a UK based slowlaner, I'm on track to be secure financially and am currently building up wealth over time but want to move things along much quicker.

I'm 46, really enjoy my day job but would trade it for freedom tomorrow if I could make enough to quit.

I've just finished the audio version of fastlane and it resonated hugely particularly in terms of time being our most precious asset.

I'm hoping to contribute and also leverage the collective wisdom of the community to help find my turbocharger!

All the best

Acre

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
Hey @Acre, welcome to the forum!

Great to see your mindset coming here, some of the best topics to search are are listed under the "notable" and "gold" thread tags. They are a great place to start your journey on the forum and start your information gathering.

Once you've finished MTF, I would recommend moving right into Unscripted . I've read or listened to MTF on audio about three times and always find something new to focus on. Unscripted is like the butter to bread, it is fresh and really kicks your mind into high gear.

All the best!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...