The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Web Designer here, looking forward to meeting fellow entrepreneurs!

mdizo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Apr 13, 2020
Dubai, UAE
Hello! Just a quick introduction myself, I'm a web designer by trade; here's a small sample of some practice work I do in my spare time if you're interested. I'm currently employed at an agency that regularly does $10k projects, though the pay isn't bad and I am working in a field I'm quite passionate in, I've always liked the idea of being my own man and running a good business venture.

I'm not sure when it started but I started dreaming the things I could do outside my workplace and that lead me down the path of entrepreneurship. By chance I stumbled upon this site and I've learned a lot from the wealth of information by the community and I hope to contribute some of my own knowledge soon.

But if I have to be honest, my main motivation to register is to team up with an honest entrepreneur and start a web design business. What I can bring to the table is my seasoned knowledge of the industry and I can put together an affordable team to start off from. I'm not actually too hopeful about this since I've been burned before but I like to be optimistic and I did learn a lot from that experience.

In the mean time I'll be lurking in the web design forum and helping out wherever I can :) If you got any questions about web design from an expert feel free to ask here!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Why are you looking for a partner? Lots of threads on how to start your own web design company

RealDreams

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jun 22, 2018
Hello! Just a quick introduction myself, I'm a web designer by trade; here's a small sample of some practice work I do in my spare time if you're interested. I'm currently employed at an agency that regularly does $10k projects, though the pay isn't bad and I am working in a field I'm quite passionate in, I've always liked the idea of being my own man and running a good business venture.

I'm not sure when it started but I started dreaming the things I could do outside my workplace and that lead me down the path of entrepreneurship. By chance I stumbled upon this site and I've learned a lot from the wealth of information by the community and I hope to contribute some of my own knowledge soon.

But if I have to be honest, my main motivation to register is to team up with an honest entrepreneur and start a web design business. What I can bring to the table is my seasoned knowledge of the industry and I can put together an affordable team to start off from. I'm not actually too hopeful about this since I've been burned before but I like to be optimistic and I did learn a lot from that experience.

In the mean time I'll be lurking in the web design forum and helping out wherever I can :) If you got any questions about web design from an expert feel free to ask here!
Your work is great. For web design do you mean only the design part or also the coding?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...