The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

RANT Little things I learn daily

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

simplymoto

Contributor
Sep 21, 2019
I want to start a thread to share things I learn, especially small little things that make me better, or fears that I overcome.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
simplymoto

simplymoto

Contributor
Sep 21, 2019
I want to start a thread to share things I learn, especially small little things that make me better, or fears that I overcome.
I learnt how to drive a scooter, and drove a girl around, it felt good.

ZF Lee

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Sure, you can list down a few habits you want to rack up on, and improve- and post regular progress here:

Do read some of the existing (and ongoing) habit trackers there. You would be able to get some ideas for good habits you hadn't thought of earlier, as well as suggested formats to record and analyse accountability metrics.

I learnt how to drive a scooter, and drove a girl around, it felt good.
I should probably practice driving on the highway more often...driving with the truckers and the road ragers still gives me the creeps. :arghh:

OP
OP
simplymoto

simplymoto

Contributor
Sep 21, 2019
I used to dread visiting a department in my office in a foreign office, my body feel super heavy when I fly there and I avoid it by going there only twice a year, now I’ve overcome this fear (my issue) and I now can accept visiting every two months. It’s something that bothered me for over a year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
New Course! Upwork Client Psychology I #UdemyApproved! Upwork Client Psychology I is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom