• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum will be undergoing some maintenance on Saturday Jan 19th and may not look normal. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last for only for up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

3. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Atomic Habits by James Clear

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Atomic Habits, by James Clear (Review | Discuss)

INTRO Left Signal On, time to switch over to the Fastlane

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Sam De Marco, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Sam De Marco

Sam De Marco New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $7
    So where do I start....my SCRIPTED self thought it was a good idea to go to University so I did and graduated with an engineering degree. I started working at Nortel Networks and that was when the universe handed me an FTE (which I didn't "fully" act on). I sat down with my manager at the time to have my annual "peer review" on how I was progressing at work and if I would get a raise (which i didn't). He showed me a chart showing me that within 10 years I could "potentially" double my salary! At that point I said to myself "need to get the F outta here" which I did. A year later, still in the slowlane but moving a little faster I doubled my salary my taking a Sales Engineering job. It was great while it lasted but encountered the same, "sorry, no more money but you need to put in more time". Again, gave my manager an invisible middle finger and I left and found another Sales job with a 40% increase in pay....fast forward after a couple of years and bang...in the exact same position. Between all these jobs I also engaged in a bunch of different side hustles like MLM, consultant work, inventions, bar tending...anything to get ahead. I have now had an FTE moment which I am following through with. Luckily, I made a couple of investments that have eliminated all my debt and have freed myself from the shackles of a mortgage. In my heart, and mind I know I am ready to UNSCRIPT and switch gears and hence my joining this forum. Apologies for the long winded intro!

Timmy1990 likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.