The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Joining the pack from Kansas City

rjrobbins2

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 20, 2019
Kansas City, MO
I just finished reading Millionaire Fastlane after having it on my to-read list for years. I regret waiting so long as the book said exactly what I needed to hear. I have talked about trading 5 days for 2 days and how wrong it was for years. It usually falls on deaf ears as people have just accepted our system as the way things are. I have tried several businesses and side hustles over the years and havent gotten much further than a side income. But, I did learn a lot and am looking to finally cut the cord from employers and find something that works. I am hoping this forum can help.

I am from Kansas City, have 2 kids, and have an eBay side hustle currently. I recently left my job due to poor management and am hoping I can avoid getting another job. Look forward to seeing what this forum has. I miss forums like this. Facebook destroyed some great communities with their groups. I am glad this is still here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom