The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Joining the pack from Kansas City

rjrobbins2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Mar 20, 2019
Kansas City, MO
I just finished reading Millionaire Fastlane after having it on my to-read list for years. I regret waiting so long as the book said exactly what I needed to hear. I have talked about trading 5 days for 2 days and how wrong it was for years. It usually falls on deaf ears as people have just accepted our system as the way things are. I have tried several businesses and side hustles over the years and havent gotten much further than a side income. But, I did learn a lot and am looking to finally cut the cord from employers and find something that works. I am hoping this forum can help.

I am from Kansas City, have 2 kids, and have an eBay side hustle currently. I recently left my job due to poor management and am hoping I can avoid getting another job. Look forward to seeing what this forum has. I miss forums like this. Facebook destroyed some great communities with their groups. I am glad this is still here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...